Solar Collector EURO L22 AR
The High Performance Solar Collector
Our EURO L22 AR is a flat plate collector fitted with sunarc® anti-reflection glass with 96% light transmission.
Application options of the EURO L22 AR solar collector:
- Solar hot water preparation and space heating support
- Single and multi family homes
- Simple planning and installation of larger systems
- Outstandingly suited to low sunshine regions
- Advanced Technology
A premium product with top ratings in performance, quality and durability. The outcome of more than 30 years experience in developing and producing solar collectors.
The highly transparent sunarc® anti-reflection glass, a laser-welded absorber with optimal heat transfer and the seamless all-round insulation ensure top yields.
High-end materials such as anodized alumnium frame in silver or black, the solid aluminium back, full-surface aluminium absorber sheet with copper pipe register and temperature resistant mineral wool with low binder content ensure long durability.
The EURO L22 AR solar collector is suitable for on-roof, roof-integrated and flat-roof (free standing) installation. Fast and safe installation with our TRIC racking system, certified by TÜV, the internationally operating German Technical Inspection Association.
- Fast to rack
The EURO L22 AR is easy and fast to rack with innovative joining elements and needs very little maintenance.
Installing the EURO L22 AR solar collector:
- Serial connection up to five collectors possible
- Suitable for on-roof, roof-integrated and flat-roof (free standing) installation
EURO L22 AR technical features:
- Collector frame in anodized black colour
- Environment friendly and high-performance vacuum coating
- Homogenous streak-free look thanks to laser welding and single plate absorber surface
- Highly transparent sunarc® anti-reflection glass
- Long lasting and safe flat sealing connections
Up to 10% more solar yield with sunarc® anti-reflection glass!
The special nano structure of the inner and outer surface of sunarc® anti-reflection glass reduces reflection considerably, raising the 91% transmission rate of normal solar glass to 96%. The improvement is especially effective with the slanted irradiation that often occurs during winter months.
|EURO L22 AR
||Gross area 2.24 m² / Aperture area 2.01 m²
|Format (L x W x H)
||1933 x 1163 x 110 mm
||Highly transparent sunarc®
anti-reflection glass, τ = 96 %
Pipe register absorber: Aluminum heat conducter sheet and 12 closely spaced copper pipes, laser fused; a = 95 %; ε = 5 %
||η0 = 83.1 %; a1 = 3.44 W/m²K; a2 = 0.0176 W/m²K²; annual yield: 499 kWh/m² (ITW 5 m²)
|Encasing and frame
||Aluminum with seamless all-around side insulation and 60 mm rear wall insulation